Saturday 10 October 2015

As I was Saying...

AS I WAS SAYING... 

On December 20th, 2014, I was involved in a domestic accident. An accident that lead to multiple fractures of my left leg. Till now, I don't know how to describe the accident on one hand and the torture, pains, and immobility I suffered throughout that period. 

I thank Jehovah God for seeing me through. I thank my wife too, who stood by me through thick and thin. 

Right now, I am at 95% recovery and I'm ready to go. I thank those who showed love and concern to me and those who were stingy in showing same or do not show at all. 

Before the unfortunate incident happened, I have been contemplating to repackage this blog for better performance, but as the saying goes, man proposes, God disposes. 

Yes, I'm ready to continue where I stopped. That is why I titled this piece "As I was saying...". 
See Pictures below.
See more pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment

Readers comments are welcome.